Wednesday, January 1, 2014

LFN#27

Good Morning,

I'm early today...........and ready/nervous for the big game!  Want you to know that I actually have a 9 News clingy-thingy displayed on my car----United in Orange, Time to Ride.  Almost makes me gag, but I do like my clingy-thingy for whatever reason :)  Saw the doctor last week about my hip x-ray.  There is some missing cartilage and a rough edge or two, but, basically, he wants me to try 3 things---increased Tylenol, visit with a pt, and possible cortisone injections.  When it starts curtailing my activities, then it will be time to see an orthopedic doctor.  I'll try to get some more time out of my own hip joint for now!  Had classes, spent time at the dentist getting a new crown, had lunch with the MHS girls, etc.  Love this beautiful weather (an El Nino year?), but, again it's too dry.  Winter can't be over yet, can it! 

Abby stayed with us one night last week.  This is Cholly Jackson thinking he fits in her little bed!  GO BRONCOS!!!!

Love,
San

Little news from Pam and Rob!  Rob is in what we fondly refer to as shittsburg for the week
....shhhhhh, but I am loving it!! (Just kidding Rob!! :-)
Dee, Robs mom, took a little tumble and injured her patella. She is braced for the next month to give it a chance to heal on its own... Hoping that will happen.  
Xxx
P
PS  winter  over!!¿¿¡¡¡?? I seem to remember a snow storm on May 1, 2013!!
FYI»Think Nick uses (instead of the other address)
Nick.Diack@yahoo.com

Hello, all,
San, Im almost afraid to know what a Broncos clingy thingy is...  In any case, GO BRONCOS!!
Typical summer here.  Hot and slightly less hot.  We have the Australia Day holiday coming up and John and I will celebrate it with a trip to Perth---my first.  Have lots of insider info from locals about things to do so I think we will be set.  Am looking forward to seeing what WA is like compared to the eastern states...
Boys are fine.  Matt is keeping his options open.  Still doing roofing but looking to branch into something else--like plastering.  It seems he may try a few different hats before finding one that fits.  Chris is still at his part time job in the city and still has weeks left of holiday before uni starts again. 
Stay well.
Love, Lisa
 
 
All is good here.  Had a pre-Super Bowl party with Joanna, Anna T, Allie and myself.  Getting ready for the big one.  Have to admit that the Denver team looks very good.  I see no problem in getting the ring.  I will let you know the winner in case you are doing something else on Supper Bowl Day.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment