I guess "United in Orange" worked! Sorry San Diego; bring on the Pats! Everything is good here! I had an x-ray last week on my hip and will meet with the doctor tomorrow to see what's going on. Last week in one of my classes I learned about fracking(fracturing). Don't know if I agree or disagree with it, but at least now I know what it's all about. In the mythology class we talked about Jason and others, but it's all Greek to me :) Last night we went to see "Lone Survivor" which was very hard to watch---very, very bloody. Unbelievable what those Seals had to deal with on that mountain in Afghanistan in 2005. I have to say though, that Danny Dietz really was amazingly courageous as were the other three men. The lone survivor was lucky enough to be rescued by sympathetic villagers who also had to fight off the Taliban. I had planned on reading the book but now think the movie was enough for me.
That's about it for now! I hope everything is good with all of you! I look forward to hearing family updates! Below: The Boys!
Love,
San
Quiet here!
Just work and...well not much really! Have to recert in advanced cardiac life support tmrw...not that I am saving lives all that often!!? :-)
Rob leaves for the fine city of "shitsburg" Friday but has a trip a week later to look forward to...off to SDiego (hope they are over the playoff loss by then) to celebrate his mom's birthday....I get to go as well !
That's all folks!!
XXxX
pam
Hello,
GO BRONCOS! There must be many happy fans tonight.
Life settling back to normal here. Have not had the heatwave that other parts of the country are dealing with. Dogs are happy to have their owners back. John busy travelling--Singapore at the moment. Boys are fine. Pretty boring update really.
Love to all,
Lisa
So, you're saying the broncos won? That's good. Maybe they can win the World Series next. I will look forward to it.
All is good here. Just going on day by day and doing our thing. Kalee went back to college. Anna T is working hard in school and in her job at 'Vickys". Anna L is working at her Title Company and studying hard to take her realtors license test. And Allie is working hard at teaching 5th graders how to spell and follow directions and probably looking forward to her next break. Joanna is selling houses like hotcakes and wondering why the market can be so bad one day and so good the next. I yam who I yam. As always.

No comments:
Post a Comment