Hello All,
Kind of a nice little snowfall we had here the last day or two! Enough, though, for this time around. I stayed in all day today, but I will need to get out tomorrow or cabin fever will get the best of me! I did walk pooch up and down the street a couple times trying to get him to do his p's, as he didn't seem to like the path I shoveled him out back! Finally, he came through! Good hearing from all of you who responded last week! Keep it up! I'm watching the Academy Awards which is dddrrraaagggiiinnnggg on.... I think the only movie I've seen that has been nominated is American Sniper. Hopefully, I'll make it down to SJH tomorrow to work the welcome desk. Then at 2:00 it's out to DIA to pick-up Don. That's about it from this end. Hope you're all doing well, staying warm, (or in the case of those down under, staying dry) and enjoying the time indoors :)
Love,
Hi all,
-- just having a bit of a lazy day! It's hard for me to believe that 30 years ago today I had Troy (when I was 29 1/2)!!
... WOW!! where has all the time gone?Anyway life is good--- just trying to reset myself and getting used to having unstructured time!!
Right now I have the basement just totally torn up trying to organize possessions of Rob and mine that have needed organizing for years !!! Each container is like a Pandora's box! So, One "pamdoras" box was no less than 30 bicycle inner tubes that I've been saving for years with the ambition of repairing. Maybe will get around to fixing those now ;).
Speaking of Pandora's box, Rob and I saw a 1929 movie with the name "Pandora's box" that really was just fabulous. It was a silent movie but the theater we saw it at had a musician accompany it was---- really a great movie!!
I'm also trying to duplicate a recipe for these fabulous butter crisp cookies. Rob & I bought some in the Caribbean that are made by this Belgian company/Destrooper and they are so yummy so I'm gonna try to figure out how to make them using the ingredients listed on the box and how many carbs and sugars are in a serving. First try in process !! Will make them using the pizzelle iron!!
Xxx
|
Feb 24
![]() | Reply![]() | ||
Yes, that was quite a snowstorm. In the middle of it Joanna and I and a couple we know drove down to Oja Caliente, in northern New Mexico to spend a couple of days in hot springs there. The little town, about 4 hours from Colo. Spgs is known for its hot springs that contain different 'healing metals and compounds'. There were springs with arsenic, soda, iron lithium and others that I cannot remember that keep you young vibrant and even improve your memory...I think. A good time was had by all.
Not alot else going on. Been putting in long work hours at rental props and enjoying it immensely. (kidding).
Hope all is well with you all. Miss seeing you. -t
| Feb 25![]() | Reply![]() | ||
Hello Everyone.
Good to hear your news!
All fine here. Matt is incredibly lucky to have not been injured worse when he crashed his motorbike on Sunday. He is fine. Just very stiff and sore with some road rash and bumps on his left side. Perhaps it will convince him to stick with 4 wheels? We can only hope.
Chris will finally be back at uni next week. Very long break. Weather is good. Hot again after huge rains. You can practically see things growing!
John and I fine. Starting to put together details for the Cordell bash in July.
Love to all,
Lisa

No comments:
Post a Comment