Saturday, February 14, 2015

lfn #83 hint, hint to the youngsters (under 31yo)

Hello Everyone,

I was just thinking how nice it would be to hear from the nieces/nephews out there...  For instance, Anna L, how goes the pregnancy, Anna T, how about that new job, Kalee, how is school, Nick, how goes the teaching, and Allie, how is the skiing coming along???  Take a moment and give us a quick update---doesn't have to be lengthy :)  All good here---loved that taste of spring last week, but, typical for Colorado,  it's snowing as we speak.  Tomorrow morning I begin my new position at SJH---Welcome Desk/Gift Shop.  Don is off to Miami on Friday for a few days to spend some time with Misti and kids.  Pooch and I will hold the fort down.  ................and that about sums it up for us!  This week:  Presidents' Day & Ash Wednesday!  Happy Fat Tuesday!  Pic below---just a happy-looking??? fellow in Viet Nam!
Love,
San

No comments:

Post a Comment