Can spring already be here??? I do believe that just last Wednesday it was snowing and then Friday it was in the 70's and the weekend has been beautiful! Everywhere I went I saw people in shorts & flip flops. Maybe a little early??? I'm about 99% over the crud, but Don is a week behind me with his cold and still hacking. Saw American Sniper this weekend which was good. Last week I was trained in the gift shop at SJH---as part of my new volunteer job, I may be clerking in there at times. I will also be working at the Welcome desk. Met with the arts and crafts group on Friday and the MHS reunion committee on Saturday. Let all of us know what you've been up to!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY and MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!
San
Hello All,
Hope Feb has found you in good spirits and not too cold.
All down under with Goodes is fine. Boys well. John and I are going to Sydney for a long weekend with nothing planned except a big coastal walk along some killer beaches. Sounds rough, hey?
Stay well and Love to all,
Lisa
|
Feb 11
![]() | Reply![]() | ||
Not a lot happening here. Been working on a rental for about 8 days now. People moved out after spending 5 or 6 years so a complete 'gut' is in order. Weather has been very spring-like and such a difference from what is happening on the east coast. The winter is kind of long and am looking forward to the Spring. All the girls are fine and working hard. Had a Sunday dinner with Allie, Anna and Anna. We cooked moms chicken and rice which is my second favorite meal. It was delicious and brought back memories of old times.... Be good.
|
Feb 11
![]() | Reply![]() | ||
Sister Lisa in Sydney Botanic Gardens beauty of a summer day, she gets the Gardens/Opera House, I go see Apple...
|
Feb 12
![]() | Reply![]() | ||
Hi all,
It's o'dark thirty and I have the lovely sound of crashing waves in the background here at Ha'ena SP. It's north shore, Kauai. Yesterday we hiked the Napali coast which is pretty much unforgettable. Quite better known and travelled since the first time I hiked on my honeymoon in '80 !!
We have really had a fabulous vacation!! Robs company did a first class job! Highlight might have been a snorkel trip that really was a whale watching trip with snorkeling bonus! The whales were everywhere--at one time two whales flew out of
|
Feb 12
![]() | Reply![]() | ||
Oops
Just two whales leaping out of the water for us prob a couple hundred yards from the boat. Anyway it was great!
We leave our little camp here in a few hours and have most of the day to bid adieu to Kauai before we hop to Oahu where we have two full days.
Glad Colorado is having a heat wave!!
Hope all the February birthdays have been happy!!
Xoxo
|
Feb 16
![]() | Reply![]() | ||
Hi all!
The pregnancy is going well! Jack is an active little guy in the womb.... But only during the times of about 12am-5am. He is going to be a little night owl. 4 more months to go and I am finally starting to show rather then before- looking like I had one too many hamburgers. Brad has done a ton of stuff to the babies room and it is finally almost finished! He built the baby changing station and it turned out to be amazing! He spends almost all of his free time in there! I think he is the most excited out of anyone!!! I will send pictures soon! We are getting more and more excited as the days go by. Jack almost has more clothes in his closet then I do and even a pair of boots with the fur! Xo
Love!

No comments:
Post a Comment