Monday, June 23, 2014

lfn #49

ello Everyone,

I'm late on getting this out and dragging my feet a bit because it's been 1 year since we brought Mom home and had our last time with her.  So, rather than doing the chatty, newsy info, I will just say I hope all is good with everyone, that it's hard to believe it's been this long, and that I know we all miss Mom as much as ever!  SUCH A GOOD MOM WHO WE ALL LOVED SO MUCH!

San

llgoz llgoz@yahoo.com.au

Attachments6/23/14
Reply
to SandyTomTomjoannameRobjohn
Yes, one year.
Interesting what the illusion of time passing has felt like since then.
Looking at that photo of that huge group, its strange to think none of us would have been there if it wasn't for her.  Thats a pretty profound thought.  
I MISS MUM!
Love and thoughts to all,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment