Greetings from Guadaloupe! All is well! It's been great hanging with troy!
Initially on arrival on Monday before Troy arrived on Tuesday I was picked up by my airbnb host. Very urban but it was good. I explored a bit--kinda uncharted water cause really I am not used to bring in foreign territory on my own. On my walkabout I was kinda doing a clover always swinging back to a familiar spot ! BUT I didn't get lost which was good !! There was also this crazy German staying there who entertained me a bit.
We are on this beautiful, 53 foot French boat called an Amel. It has a dishwasher, clothes washer and three air conditioners, two kayaks, two bikes along with whatever else.
Sleeping has been a dream (pun intended)😗. At night it's pitch black, an itty bitty amount of rocking and cool as a cute! I haven't slept this well in years.
Our hosts are quite nice! Drew is the rocket scientist (astronaut) and Lilli his American born but raised in Switzerland wife. Lilli also is a nurse. Everyone gets along nicely (although I can't imagine there won't be moments)
I return 20 June from St Thomas where Lilli is also leaving the boat. Short of that and knowing we will be repairing the Genoa tmrw...well don't know much more.
Today we rode bikes to the market. We got a mahi-mahi for dinner ---3# fish for 14€. The produce is quite nice and we are eating well. Guess cooking is kinda my job but there is no question lilli can cook so maybe we will share.
Anna hope you are not too uncomfortable!!
No comments:
Post a Comment