Thursday, April 30, 2015

May 2015 & Lisa's first "blog"

Hello to All,
Well lets see if I can mange my first "post."
Pam, WELL DONE for taking the LFN to the next level.  It is a lovely idea and you did a great job.  Thank you!!  I have just enjoyed looking at some of the old LFNs on it, something I have not done much of, in spite of having all the copies of it since #1.  And I really hope the younger generation of Lepores++ take up the challenge to post regularly.  It is very likely that what they are doing in their lives is more interesting than what the oldies are...  Or so it always seems.
Its raining here---again.  It has been a very wet few days, months, years.  Luckily, in between the rain time, we have many many beautiful days.  Its still Queensland-- beautiful one day, perfect the next, as they say here.
Back to Aussie slang.  Sorry for repeats.  But if you're hearing them from me twice, they are probably worth it:)   Shooftee, shufti--a look, an inspection.
Love to All,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment