Monday, March 3, 2014

LFN#33

Hello All,

Just settling in for 3 1/2+ hours of the Academy Awards.  We're having a party of 2---just Don & myself, and I'll be lucky if I'm awake for best picture award :)  This was a cultural weekend----saw "Swing" on stage Friday night and "3 Days to Kill" with Kevin Costner at the movies this afternoon.  In between, we're into Season 2 of Breaking Bad.  Other than that, classes are over until the end of March and then we start spring quarter.  Weather is back to winter but we know spring is out there somewhere.  Don saw the neurologist (Pam, it's Dr. Shabbing) and he does have some pinched nerves and carpal tunnel syndrome.  The doctor is supposed to get in touch with the neurological surgeon and see what, if anything, can be done.  Jackson is off his steroids---given for extreme paw-licking allergies and beginning to lick AGAIN.  The steroids seem to prevent the licking but make him really hungry!  Maybe back on the steroids for him.  Hope he doesn't get 'roid rage!  Other than that, all is good here, as I hope it is with you!

Love,
San

No comments:

Post a Comment